Personal Income Tax

The documents required for quick filing:

1, Notice of Assessment of last year

2, Income slips:

  • Employment income (T4, T4A)
  • Investment income (T5, T3)
  • Pension income
  • EI income (T4E)
  • Welfare income
  • Worker compensation (T5007)

3, Deduction receipts:

  • RRSP contributions
  • Charitable donations
  • Day care
  • Tuition -T2200A
  • Interest paid on student loan
  • Medical bills
  • Moving expenses
  • Rent paid on your primary residence
  • Business expenses if you have business
  • Rental expenses if you have rental income


ADDRESS4168 Finch Ave E, Unit PH32, Scarborough, ON M1S 5H6 

Copyright 2012 @ Tangs Accounting Services                               All Rights Reserved